A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Random thought of the day

My roommate once said (and by once said I mean approximately 2 days ago) that, and I quote, "cheese is possibly one of the most dangerous things around". My reply to this was a resounding silence. I'm not sure if this silence was out of confusion, awe, or a little bit of both but all I can remember is feeling slightly dumber than I was before. So alas it is solved, the sound of brain cells dying is simply an awkward silence...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to bestow upon you a helpful little factoid that cheese creates air pockets in your mouth and thus will burn the skin, simply for your own protection and well being. Apparently you are too good for my advice and see if I IM next time something bad is happening. Roomate = dead to me.

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home