A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, November 22, 2004

How much do I love my Italian teacher?

Okay so I went to my Italian teacher for help this morning and I was so nervous! I've gone in twice before and the first time I saw him sitting at his desk and chickened out. The second time I waited 15 minutes and he never came back so I left. But I FINALLY talked to him today! And let me tell you, he was so incredibly excited to help someone outside of class that I had to keep making up stuff to get help with so he could keep talking. (Not that I mind listening to his accent...) And he said I did eccelente, except when I got confused and said ha aperto il porto instead of la porta (he opened the harbor instead of the door) But score for me anyways!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home