A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, November 29, 2004

If That Was A Real Bird, I'd Kill It

So Abby is listening to bird calls on her computer. Why, you ask? WHO KNOWS- stupid biology!! Oh wait, that's my major... Anyhow, not that I don't like listening to blue jays and red-bellied woodpeckers, or Abby making mindless comments like "this one sounds like a velociraptor" and "now that's just a generic bird", but I think it's time to get to know the study lounge better. So my chemistry book and I are going on a walk, far, far away from this aviary madness!! (Where's a cat when you need one?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home