A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Burn Sun Burn

So I was at the pool doing the crossword puzzles in the Denver Post, per usual. I did the New York Times, then the King, and moved smoothly onto the ever-elusive jumble. BAM, two hours of my life. And not only was I expanding my mind (or at least that's how I justify this intense nerdiness), I was getting tan too, right? No. Just burned. So the front half of my body is just lobster red, or fire engine if you prefer. You could even go with a fiery rose if you want to. (SOMEone's going to work for Crayola one day...sigh....someone else). But it hurts to move and I'm officially cowering from the light of day for as long as possible until the aloe vera kicks in and works its glorious magic. Think cool, nonburning thoughts people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home