A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, May 09, 2005

Chem and Country Music

My last two finals went fairly splendidly. I stayed up until 4:30am Thursday night after the *awesome* PCM pancake dinner, got up at 7 and hit my final at 8. I was super alert (unexpectedly...) and I killed the free response. The multiple choice, well, um....was hard. NO MORE WEEKS!! Woohooo! No more of my questions being greeted with the familiar, "well I don't mean to embarrass you but," or "you KNOW this". Exxxxxxcellent.

Country music was fun, as always. It was harder than the midterm, but she gave us the easiest essay question off the list, so it's all kosher! It was especially fun when she only played about 20 seconds of Kenny Rogers' "Lucille" and probably a minute and a half of Shania Twain's "Any Man of Mine".

Anyhow, packing stinks. My life will not fit in these two suitcases, and it is sad. Check back with me on that one. I'll be the one in the corner jumping up and down on the duffel bag---> it is my Everest!!

Only 1 more day in Chapel Hill! :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but Littleton awaits, the best place to spend the summer...low humidity, free food, rockin' relatives...a dog who loves you...Shanna B. the list goes on...

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home