A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sears

So Sears better watch out because its got a new customer service rep comin' its way. I work with brutal efficiency and a smile, and I take neither prisoners nor returns without a receipt. I'm tough but I'm fair, I will direct you to the lingerie department but I WILL shush your screaming 6-month-old if it is in my working sphere. I WILL sell you a camoflauge circular saw but only after I question you as to what purpose that pattern can possibly fulfill in your tool shed. My skills in lawn mower sales are unequaled and I don't even do it for the sub-minimum pay. I do it for the pride. dignity. self-loathing. Wait, not that last one. So, shop at your own risk ladies and gentlemen, and keep those young 'uns under control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home