A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

That's right....Lawson Strikes Again

Well I guess I'll get what are probably the last of my Dr. Lawson quotes posted. Shinkman's back....shuddddddddder, so he'll probably lecture for the last week and a half. Anyway, here you go!

"The cry....the cry of the wolf!"

"Aw man, Latin dancing....condoms..."

"The next thing I know, the tiger pees in my eyes!"

"And that's how the tiger did it"

"I'm a psychologist by default, I sucked at everything else."


And Giosue's quote of the day:

"I mean, I'm all for saving nature"

Sigh....I guess you'll have to live with that rather pathetic collection for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home