A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Work Woes

So when Sears hired me for 'customer service' they quite suavely avoided using the real job title of 'merchandise customer assistance', which allows for absolutely no customer interaction whatsoever. I DO get to use a fancy little palm-pilot-majig called a SNC (pronounced 'snick'- isn't that clever? Girlish giggle....) Ooh ooh, you know what else I get? 60 hours of training with no meal breaks. So excuse me while I ponder which of my jobs is my 'real job' and which is my 'job on the side'. If you hear a gun shot, be alarmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home