A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Harry Potter- source of my psychological issues?

Let me just say how excited I was when, all of a sudden, I had a flash of brilliance at dinner and thought I had stumbled upon the most secretive hidden secret that was the most awesome thing I had ever remembered/learned. I thought it was November. The 4th Harry Potter movie comes out in November. I thought I was GENIUS for having remembered that.

And then I realized. It's only October.

Story over. Psychological consequences of said events just beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home