A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Sunday, October 02, 2005

So many fond memories..... NOT


I guess only fellow chemistry-nerds would understand this one. So apologies to the rest of you. And apologies to the chemistry-nerds too, since you probably curled up in the fetal position gagging at the sight of this "cheery" picture screaming "CONFORMATIONAL ISOMERS! ENANTIOMERIC ISOMERISM!!!DangNABBIT MY MODEL KIT IS BROKEN!!". Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears you're trying to make up for lost time. No blogs for almost 2 months and then all the sudden BANG - 4! My theory... procrastination. (congratulations!)

Oh, and I posted on this entry because I feel the most attached to it - though I must say my McMurry book doesn't quite show the life and vigor of orgo nearly as beautiful as your pictures show!

9:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frikin LOL! chair cyclohexane and boat conformation...omgosh, Hayley you just made my day. - G-reg.

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home