A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, January 03, 2005

Grand Plans...

So I had some grand plans for winter break. They included running/working out everyday (I went to the gym once a while back...), not eating Christmas cookies (well I won't eat any now that they're all GONE!), keeping my room semi-clean (sorry Mom), scrapbooking the rest of my summer vacation (I'm still working on the finding-my-pictures part of that operation...), NOT sleeping in until noon everyday (11 o'clock ain't bad!!), buying new jeans (CHECK!), NOT buying any new shoes (they were on sale...), reading the newspaper/catching up on current events (wait, tsunami what? oh yeah...), reading up on study abroad programs (hmmmm... maybe it will read up on itself?), reading 3 books (I'm almost done with that first one!), studying Italian (Io forgotto it all-o...), and updating my blog a LOT (that obviously happened...). So, as you can see my break has been exceedingly productive... In fact, as I look back I'm not quite sure WHAT I've been doing this whole time. Oh well, it has been fun!! And I've proven to myself yet again why making New Year's resolutions would just never work for me. I leave you (and this rather annoyingly long post) with some words from "Mission Responsible"

Be a part of your own decision
See your future with tunnel vision
Take a chance if you want to survive
You do want to survive, don't you?
Be the talk of a conversation
You're a superstar out of isolation
Get the keys
It's your turn to drive
I'll see all you Carolina folks soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home