A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, January 14, 2005

Half a week- WHAT??

So school does things sometimes just to trick and ANNOY innocent, bystanding students. Like short weeks, for one example. (Font sizes and cafeteria lunch are others, but those are whole different stories...) I got to today thinking Friday! Glorious Friday! I was so proud of myself for making it through an entire week of class and then BAM!!! OH WAIT--it's a short week. School just started on Wednesday!! So now not only am I un-proud of myself, but I am burdened by the sheer embarassment that school got the better of me once again. I'm fed up! I'll get you school...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home