A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Awkward elevator situations

I think I could start a whole new blog just to document my awkward elevator situations, but let's face it people- I do NOT need another distraction in my life. So I will just post them on here, it's better for everyone. So today's batch of awkwardness came on the excruciatingly long trip from the 1st floor to the 6th floor of Craige, during which trip the girl and guy that were in the elevator with me shamelessly flirted with one another and fed each other candy hearts. On a scale of one to awkward... So it's official- Valentine's Day and inescapable, enclosed spaces do NOT mix.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clothes on or off?

6:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home