A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Thursday, February 10, 2005

WHOA that clock must be wrong

So it's almost 5am (and if you're checking the blog time right now, I guarantee you it's wrong because I never bothered to set it- chalk one up for shameless procrastination!) and I have been studying chemistry since approximately 11:30pm. That is so sad. It is even more sad when I realize that the first 4 hours of that was only spent on two chapters. And just when you thought my academic/social existence couldn't get any more pathetic....I am taking a "study break", but since I may very well be the only person awake in Craige (minus that half-drunk kid in the hall), I am spending my well-deserved free time by writing a new blog entry. To take my patheticness to a record low (yes, even for me), I have now begun to write my blog entry about writing my blog entry. And if any of you out there are still reading, not likely, I would like you to listen very closely. Can you hear it? That faded clicking? Listen a little harder....you can almost hear the sound of our collective IQ pool shrinking. So I advise that you stop reading this and start reading some Dickens or Hemingway, or even better yet, some Joseph Conrad. Save yourselves!! It's too late for me, I'm already slipping back into the numbing world of kinetic molecular theories, stoichiometric ratios, colligative properties and (shudder) Boltzman Plots...pray for my soul....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home