A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Don't wear shirts that say "penitentiary" on them

So I wore my orange senior HHS shirt today because I was in a state of grungry biology studying. But while I was in the union, some bum of a (likely) 6th or 7th year senior shouts to me, "Hey! What does your shirt say? I saw the word penitentiary!" I laughed and let him read it, informing him that it was my high school shirt. He proceeded to find out I was from Littleton which, yes, is where Columbine happened. THEN I got to hear about how he got arrested two weeks after Columbine for smoking a blunt on school property. Impressed yet? You should be. I replied with an awkward giggle and a "oh, you know I actually have to grmlrtrgmg (fading mumble)" and ran back to the safety of Mendel and nonallelic noncomplementation goodness. The union on Saturday night is sketch ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home