A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, February 05, 2005

What is happening?

I would say that this is one of those moments when the whole world has been turned upside down- but really, that statement just doesn't make sense. The whole world turns upside down every 24 hours! But anyways, the whole world has flown off of its axis and is currently hurtling through the universe, turning in whichever dang way it pleases- throwing water, mollusks, and innocent children to the far reaches of space. Why, you ask? So many reasons! I just had an incredibly efficient study session and I was not by myself! That's new! Shanna joined a sorority- it will take a while to get over that one. Abby's MOM invited her to miss THREE days of school to go to MARDI frickin GRAS. It's February and I have the air conditioning on. I am listening to Kansas. I am about to listen to bad covers of Jimmie Rodgers songs. And the kicker------ a monohybrid cross does not mean a cross involving one gene and a dihybrid cross does not mean a cross involving two genes. They are actually crosses of two heterozygotic individuals for one gene and two genes, respectively. Isn't that messed up? It's like my whole world perspective has been thrown out of whack! That's so WHACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home