A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Boo on 8 O'clock Classes

So I skipped my 8 O'clock class. Bio Schmio. It is a silly class anyways- seriously, once we move beyond basic chromosome structure and statistics maybe I will once again grace the class with my presence. I don't see the need for that at the moment. But may I just say that the difference between having an 8 O'clock class and a 9 O'clock class is AMAZING. I have so much energy right now I could sit through another whole chemistry lesson! Okay, that may be taking it kind of far. But you get my point. Yay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I actually decided I wanted to hear an update on "H-dizzle" and the first thing I read is that you didn't go to class! Goodness gracious! Haha... actually I'm proud of you - truly taking your education into your own hands. Yay for sleeping in!
~shanna~

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home