A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Ahhh, professors....

Today was an EXcellent day for good professor quotes, the ones I can remember are below...

Weeks (Chem) "Every classroom at Carolina is a special place, some of you do not respect your special place."
"If you're using your computer to surf the world wide web, you need to put it away"

Giosue' (Italian) "I mean, I'm all for taking clothes off..."
"Why would I call my mom? She doesn't play Blackjack!"

Lawson (Psyc) "Never fight with a 2-year-old, what did she throw through the window of my mud hut? POOP!"
"No, I don't take drugs before doing that"
"Oh no! Oh God, what's happening!? It's bigger than all of us!" (the overhead went out of control, zooming in further and further)
"Hey, nice hair! You should get an A for that!" (to a boy coming in late)
"So what we've covered...oh no! We haven't covered anything at all!"

They're CRAZY, every last one of them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home