A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Spring Break

Alas, my children...it's time for Spring Break. I will be galavanting (no idea how to spell it, just love the word) around HOTlanta for 8 or 9 days, so what does this mean? For ME it means awesome fantastic funness with a side of minimal homework. For YOU it means no new blog entries for over a week. I know, sad right? No internet...no blog....that's just the way it works. So for those of you (who will remain nameless) that live vicariously through my vocabularicly brilliant, hilarastically witty entries-- it's only a week! Get over it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...it is like the sun is a giant, contempary lamp and someone turned it off...there is a shadow across our land...

6:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always thought you were Lizzie McGuire.

7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...dat 5...will we make it without her words...

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home