A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, February 26, 2005

AAAAAAHH!!

As certain friends can attest to, I scare fairly easily. I have a girlish scream and I can jump really high unexpectedly. All of these character flaws came together today when I, walking back to Craige, passed by the dumpsters in front of Mo-Town. I thought, "hey, there's a dumpster, I could throw away my trash." (A normal thought, right?) So I threw my wrapper in the garbage and apparently disturbed some dumpster-nesting SQUIRREL. And as all of us Chapel Hillians know, our squirrels are mutants. He was enormous and jumped out of the dumpster, several feet in the air, and dived into the next dumpster. It was at that point I was very glad I hadn't consumed any large quantity of beverage yet that morning. That stupid squirrel scared the living bejesus out of me, and if my heart hadn't stopped beating I probably would have landed somewhere near the parking deck.... Lesson learned? Littering is safer. (Just kidding of course, but really- the things I go through to save my planet!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home