A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, March 28, 2005

Dierks Bentley Concert = Awesome

What a crazy night of memories! Duke LOST! Oh yeah, and Carolina won. AND Dierks Bentley (yes THE Dierks Bentley) SAVED JESS AND ME FROM A CART OF BAND EQUIPMENT! Okay I think I've sufficiently blown this out of proportion, but still, Dierks saved my life and that makes me love him even more. And then there is the ever-elusive question...do I suffer the risk of losing the final shards of my personal dignity and buy a ticket to the Edwin McCain concert at Cat's Cradle in April just for the chance to see Jason Michael Carroll (and David) open again? Hmmmmmmm, the tough questions in life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home