A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Relay For Life

We have completed our lives in relay!! 24 hours was a looooong time, but I had a lot of fun anyway! I mean, come on, you can't go wrong with PJ the DJ and his name-unknown (but we will call him Gaptooth) DJ buddy. Because I LOVE blaring hip-hop at 6am! My legs may be sore, and my face may be sunburned beyond recognition, but Team Scrumptulescent Relayers rocks my world! We do it all for the cancer people...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so noble of you to fight cancer while probably getting skin cancer yourself at the same time. You're my hero.

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home