A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, November 18, 2005

Construction Update (do-do-d'do-do)

Ok first of all, that last part is supposed to sound like the cheesy "breaking news!" music that they always have on the news. But I have completely come to terms with the fact that I failed in that endeavor. BUT, here is a series of awesome pictures taken from the 3rd floor Ehaus balcony. I know perfectly well that no one else even remotely begins to care about this construction project, but the man in the steam-shovel-majig waved at me while I was taking pictures and, well, you would care too if you woke up to subsonic booms and backing trucks right outside your window at 7am. So enjoy! Or pretend!

ONE Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home