A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, November 14, 2005

I am so fired right now

So, Hayley wins slacker housing employee award of the year for this last week (and especially today), but I guess you'll just have to find out why by asking me. Her. Ask me, which is also her. I should just avoid the third person altogether.

ANYway, I spent most of the 2 hours of my OA shift today being frustrated with whoever was supposed to empty the boxes of junk mail yesterday. The stupid Capital One envelopes were spilling all over and slowly creeping their way to the middle of the lobby, enveloping (you better believe that pun was intended) any and everything in their path. So I had to gather and sort and recycle and redirect mail and I was SO MAD that someone had quite obviously forgotten to do said task the night before.

And then Nisha came in, saw the mess, and asked, "who closed the office last night?"

WHAM. It hit me before I even had the chance to cast down mine eyes and mumble ashamedly under my breath, "me."

I'm so totally fired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home