A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, January 17, 2005

Trivial Pursuit

Ok so last night we played an ultra-fun game of Trivial Pursuit- 90's Edition ("the most trivial of decades"- that was for you Hayden). I found out that I really don't know much about the 90's!! It turns out that former automobile execs, whitewater criminals, and sportsmen of the year aren't my knowledge specialty. Oh well, I knew that the Huxtables lived in Brooklyn, and that's all that really matters! Plus I learned new and invaluable information! For example...llamas make good caddies, Barbie's knees make good finger-joint replacements, you'll get fined $50 for jaywalking in New York City, Studio 33 is named after Bob Barker, Hilary Clinton spilled her life story out to Matt Lauer, Tom Hanks would leave his wife for Antonio Banderas, NO ONE wants Calista Flockhart's body, Tiger Woods was extremely talented from the womb, and "Mr. Stabby" is the most clever name that Fox tv writers could come up with for Buffy's vampire-slaying wooden stake. I rest my case. It was a night to remember.
ps- I now know Sam as less of a Dazed and Confused fanatic and more of a Dazed and Confused LUNATIC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, that's 'Mr. Pointy'

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home