A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Conversation with Quinny

Emerald5786: hahaha i dont know how concerned they are with professionalism in country music as a genre
Emerald5786: I mean their "uniform" consists of clothes that you would clean out a pig pen in
CORhino9: uhhhh my professor might have a heart attack if she heard you say that
Emerald5786: hahaha
CORhino9: are you dissing nudie suits?
CORhino9: because they're hand made in California
Emerald5786: are they now
CORhino9: and anything Hank Williams wore is NOT fit for cleaning a pig pen
CORhino9: he is a living legend
CORhino9: except dead
Emerald5786: well what about tim mcgraw
Emerald5786: he wears jeans and plaid shirts and boots
Emerald5786: he’s like a cowboy
CORhino9: he's LIKE a cowboy?
CORhino9: I can't believe you just said that
Emerald5786: well he's not actually a cowboy
CORhino9: lalalalalala I can't hear you
Emerald5786: I meant like in the classical sense of the word
Emerald5786: is he really a cowboy?
CORhino9: YES and I'm going to marry him
CORhino9: after he dumps that floozie
Emerald5786: with the awesome recording career

Sarah Quinn, crushing my dreams since the day I met her…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home