A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, February 25, 2005

FOCUS POCUS

I went half blind in biology today (I'd like to say I was blinded by knowledge or something philosophical but no, I was just blind). I don't know what's wrong with my eyes but after I got my vision back, Ben pointed out to me in Italian that my right eye was really super dilated and my left eye wasn't at all. I guess that explained why my depth perception was even more severely lacking than normal and my eyes kept on refocusing like a camera. I think the pupils are back to normal now, I think I'll wear my glasses for awhile. I am a wee bit concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home