A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Gum Addiction

So anyone that knows me here on campus probably knows that I began an odd gum addiction this year. It began during finals week of first semester and, to date, I cannot count the number of pieces of the same kind of gum I have chewed but you can believe me when I say it is in the mid-upper hundreds. This does not mean that I have an unhealthy affinity for Trident Orange/Watermelon gum. It simply means that grocery stores should stop selling said gum in such large packs and that these packs should stop jumping into my cart.

Oh, but out of all of these hundreds of packs of gum, I just swallowed my first piece. So we're good, my appendix thanks me for keeping the gum-swallowing business under wraps. I mean, 1 piece ain't bad. Except now I have to get another and that one hadn't lost its flavor yet.

Dang! What a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home