A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, March 20, 2006

Maintenance Schmaintenance

How come every time we come back from any kind of academic break they've replaced our shower curtains?? It's like, hey, I just got used to the one you threw at me in January! It had this weird fold in it that made it hard to close which, you know, made it "unique". But this new one is just stiff and too white and plastic curtainy smelling.

I don't know, maybe I'm complaining about things that don't need complaining about. But my tuition just got raised $1100 and I think I can live with the same shower curtain for a year, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home