A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Lab Bench Partner/Neighbor Girl?

Okay, so first of all, I am a mean person. But I'm sorry, I just can't decide which I think is more pathetic:

A) That the girl at the lab bench next to me has never opened a combination lock (MasterLock- you know) before, or
B) That I reteach her how to use it each and every week and each and every week she manages to close it again and must "stealthily" ask the boy on the other side of her to open for her because she's embarassed to ask me again.

Okay, nevermind, I choose B. We've had 5 labs. This problem should have resolved itself by now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should learn to accept the fact that not everyone is a brainy know-it-all like you.

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

question: do you think your bench partner actually wrote that?

rhetorical answer: no! (i hope not at least, because that would make you feel really bad, and making her feel bad was obviously not the intention of your post)

-stuart

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home