A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, May 12, 2006

My Working AIM Profile, Sans the AIM

So I really like putting funny things that people say over AIM in my profile, as you all probably know. But since my AIM situation at home is a little touch and go..... family computers, you know, I am going to update this entry if someone says something that makes me laugh. So tell me funny things and enjoy!!

G-reg: I mean...if I had those grades...you know I'd put that shining A- bling blingin' on my bosom (like scarlet letter)
G-reg: ...if I had a bosom

Me: you do the math, you studious student you
Sarah-rah-rah: lol i don't know that's pretty hard
Sarah-rah-rah: let's see...27-15=
Sarah-rah-rah: ?????
Sarah-rah-rah: 17 days!

uhhhhhhhhhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home