A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dove Promises....

The "Dove Promise" I just read inside the wrapper of one of the chocolates says

Be the change you hope to see.

HMMMMMMMM, I mean OKAY. But see, here's the thing. I'd be glad to do that but I already promised this other guy that I would be the change I want to see in the world... so I think I'm going to have to go with my previous commitment on this one.

Wait, who was the man who said that?

OH YEAH- Ghandi.

Can Dove really not come up with 8 different promises to circulate through their millions of candies that don't RIP OFF some of the most well known quotations of all time?? I'd boycott if the chocolate wasn't so good.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~C said...

You have very strong convictions (cough)!

7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home