A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Jay Leno

Jay Leno is a 58-year-old, famous, wealthy man with grey hair absurdly intersected by a strip of black the only conceivable purpose of which could be that it serves as a rudimentary compass, always pointing toward the north star while Grandpa Leno drives around West Hollywood on one of his antique motorcyles, gabbing it up on his cell with manpanion Terry Bradshaw. I am 22, strawberry blonde, and the closest I've come to famous is a toss up between having a poorly written article about me featured in the hard-hitting Littleton Independent and giving a presentation on the conical cleavage of sand dollar eggs to one of the country's top cellular biologists (who was maybe 85 and asleep in the back of the room). Take your pick. What's my point? Jay Leno and I are nothing alike. Ahem.....soooo, what's my point? Actually I sorta forgot but when I remember I'll post it right after this.

Talk about anti-climax.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home