A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, May 04, 2007

Wow, I am so pretty slash horrific



I have to say that I am particularly impressed that such technology could pick up on my subtle Asian roots. The Paris Hilton comparison is not as flattering as one might think, but I wonder what she would say if she knew her picture was being linked to Ms. Elfriede Jelinek. I'm a little frightened that I might look like that when I get older, you know, I could slip into the dark lipstick, fake eyebrows, slicked back hair look. I don't know, just a thought.

1 Comments:

Blogger wheretheheelami said...

wow, scary?

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home