A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Stellar Service at Student Health, as per usual

Dear Student Health,

I realize that health is probably not your main focus over there at Campus Health Services, but something really concerns me when the pharmacy doesn't spell my name right on my prescription. What's worse is watching the pharmacist copy the prescription from the meds to the receipt and even though my name is RIGHT THERE, she spells it differently on the paper. But, still wrong. Something tells me all of your funding is skipping the pockets of your not-so-finely-trained "doctors" and pharmacists and going right into the malpractice pot.

Sincerely,
Hayleigh/Haley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home