A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, January 21, 2005

Another stupid Hayley Moment...

...and before you say anything- YES, I know there are many of them!! So I signed up to serve breakfast at a local homeless shelter with PCM. I feel like that is a nice thing for me to do- a solid, good use of my time. I will share love and fellowship with my Presbyterian companions and lend a hand to help those less fortunate in this great city of Chapel Hill. That's all nice and all, but oh WAIT- did I not mention the time?? Oh dear, I really should have said something. It's at 5 AM. That's 5 in the morning. Oh-five-hundred-hours. The big 5-0-0. Before the sunrise. 5 in the AM, 5 in the morn, top-a-the-mornin'-to-ya and all that jazz. So that should be fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm still really really looking forward to it, and I'm almost 78.6% sure that I'll wake up with my alarm too! I'm just not looking forward to the rest of my day, Bio 50 (8 AM), Chem 21 (9 AM), Italian 2 (11 AM), Psyc 10 (12 PM), and Chem 21 Lab (1-5 PM). So if I make it (and I expect all of you to pray that I do), I'm thinking there is some certain "sleeping-in" to be done on Tuesday morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home