A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, November 04, 2005

Volleyball/War Zone


Someone please tell me how the heck we're supposed to play volleyball?? Even if we could stand the smell emanating from the gigantic steam vent (barely visible at the bottom of the pic), you still couldn't serve from that side. One good thing? The dirt, twigs, and leaves that infest the back half of the court don't even COMPARE to the enormous, masticated TREE that was dumped in the sand by the construction workers who are so kindly digging 15-foot-deep trenches across the entire Ehringhaus lawn. Good thing the steam from Steam-o-saurus comes directly into my air conditioner. Because I WANT my room to smell like moldy hotdogs.

Okay, so I'm feeling a little cynical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home