A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, November 04, 2005

Sidewalks- Not Just for Safety Anymore

I almost got run over today, on the sidewalk. Walking peacefully on foot, I steered myself onto the sidewalk along Stadium Drive, had a nice chat with one Ms. Gagnon, accepted/tasted/enjoyed one "healthy" Cheeto from her, and continued on my merry way Well, if by merry you mean DANGEROUS and SKETCHY LIKE WHOA. I turned to find myself facing a UNC facilities truck barreling (ok, myabe 5 mph?) down the sidewalk right AT ME. I (being clever and oh-so-prepared in emergency response situations) stepped out of the way. Maybe I over-dramatized a little bit, but hey, cars shouldn't be on the sidewalk. That's all Im' saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home