A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Monday, February 06, 2006

Pimpin' PMP Daddy

So on the train in the Denver airport, I saw a guy, in the corner of my eye, reading a book called "PIMP"

Or so I thought.

At first I thought, is he just trying to hip up his lingo? Is the book a joke? Is he really just socially secure enough to read such a book in public? Where are his hoes? And gold chains?

That's it. There were no hoes or gold chains, and that's when I knew there was something wrong with this situation.

The book was PMP- Project Managment Professionals.

BOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should be a comedian! and i'm not being sarcastic! this is so funny! hayley, you are wasting your life as a biology major!

-stuart

1:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home