A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Les Miserables

So I'm not majoring in French (and by that I mean I've never taken or ever wanted to take a single French class), but I think Les Miserables is probably pretty frickin' close to being spelled correctly. I don't know- maybe I'll check out HyperDictionary.com later. And yes that was a shameless, nerdy promotion of the INCREDIBLE website I found early today. Anyway, I've been listening to the Les Miserables soundtrack pretty much constantly for the last couple of days. It's amazing, you should all check it out if you haven't ever before. (Do you hear the people sing, singing the song of angry men, it is the music of a people who will not be slaves again! When the beating of your heart echoes the beating of the drums, there is a life about to start when tomorrow comes! Pure gold....) I don't know what compelled me to blog that. Apparently my life was boring today. Sorry folks. Happy Birthday Kim! (see? now the day of her birth is forever immortalized on the internet!) So I'm also aware that "forever immortalized" is probably rather redundant. Again, why am I blogging this blabber? And is that really a word? Listen to Vienna by Billy Joel, it'll change your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home