A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, January 22, 2005

The Bro

The views and opinions of the author expressed within this link (http://toalcoholandcigarettes.blogspot.com/) are solely those of my brother and do not necessarily state or reflect those of myself, my university, or the Life Can Be Random blog. I would also like to extend further apologies to my friends and family members who are offended by the thoughts within this weblink and it is in this entry that I claim absolutely no responsibility for any emotional or bodily harm caused by the materials you may, or may not, choose to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home