A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Sunday, December 03, 2006

I don't really know

So here's the news for today:

While my lovely suitemate is on her LAN line phone talking to her boyfriend she is SIMULTANEOUSLY picking up on someone else's conversation in which a young lady is breaking up with her man Ryan. Bummer Ry-Ry, sorry dude. This is actually pretty cool though- it's like phone tapping for laypeople, do-it-yourself kit AKA pick up your phone and listen to what juicy details reveal themselves THIS week! No really though, poor Ryan my arm. He probably deserves it.

The only thing equally as cool as this was when I picked up a police scanner signal on my RA walkie-talkie on rounds one night. I'll tell ya, if doing rounds didn't make me feel cool enough already, carrying around walkie-talkies sure helps out. Then, what's really cool is when those walkie-talkies are screaming "Code 1016, OVER, OVER, West 1 block to 314. Suspect is accounted for, OVER!" and calling each and every resident's attention to me in my extra cool badge, stalking the halls of Ehringhaus in search of wrongdoing. Wow, that makes my job sound important.

Next up is the fact that I really, really REALLY hope that the folks in Hanes Art Center have kindly removed their last art project display from Course Whatever with Whatever Teacher practicing Whatever Technique. First of all art kids, take a real class. Second of all, stop making larger-than-lifesize people statues out of Barbie doll parts and passing it off as art, not to mention making me pee my pants from unadulterated fear each and every time I walk down the hall to biology. The drawings and the paintings are nice, stick to those. OH and other things that do not count as art: pieces of a sliced loaf of bread glued equidistantly along a long, wooden plank and hung on the wall and a giant metal cage filled with balloons. Sorry art people, I'm just saying...

Thennnnnnnnn, a 61 year old grandma got caught running drugs (214 POUNDS of pot in her car!) in order to keep up with her BINGO habit?!??!?! She was probably just trying to buy elder-diapers and chocolate cigarettes for her grandkids! Let her off, people. After all, she's old. Maybe the MJ was medicinal?? Me and granny here, we're optimists.

Ok that's all for the news except, what the heck is the deal. Like, in general.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home