A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Facebook Ads

As part of my long-running personal history of extending more of my precious curiosity to concern myself with the ads, layout, and peculiarities of a website than its actual content, my eyes drifted to the Facebook Ads on my friend's page today. I really have nothing of note to say except the three ads were for the following: Lifetime Movie Network, fast and affordable paternity tests, and a fancy hotel on the Mediterranean.

I got to thinking about how everything is connected. Really those three ads could all work on the same person, in reverse order, to produce a rather interesting life sequence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home