A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Mushy Brown Carrots?

I'm taking a very scientific poll- it's called, Do You Agree With Me, Or My Twerp of a Brother? I expect all of you to weigh in-- and yes, this includes all of you closet blog-stalkers out there who think I don't know you're out there. All I can say, is there's a reason I allow anonymous posts! Here's how we do- read this IM conversation between me (CORhino9) and Connor (aforementioned twerp-- CJWViper), and then simply post who you agree with and why.

CORhino9: well I'll just get your opinion then
CORhino9: is it a bad thing to have brown mushy goop coming out of your baby carrots?
CJWViper: yes
CJWViper: but i wouldnt know im allergic
CORhino9: this is true
CJWViper: even without goo
CORhino9: haha
CORhino9: I mean, it was just one carrot in a whole bag though
CORhino9: and I had already eaten about 20
CORhino9: before I touched the mush
CJWViper: maybe im a goo-aphobic and i actually just tell people im allergic to carrots even though im not because im afraid of goo
CJWViper: oh my gosh wash hands now
CJWViper: remove keyboard cover and buy a new one
CORhino9: hmmmmm, what if it is magical goo?
CJWViper: oh no this is serious
CORhino9: what if I could actually sell this goo for an unimaginable sum of money?
CORhino9: it might cure cancer, or halitosis-- maybe even male pattern baldness
CJWViper: lol
CJWViper: that is a sexlinked trait
CORhino9: that's not to say there's no cure (ps don't get me started on genetics- I'm in a genetics class)
CORhino9: but back to the carrots...do you really think I should throw them out?
CJWViper: atleast all the mushy ones
CJWViper: and id powerwash the rest
CORhino9: there was only 1! and I don't trust the water here
CORhino9: I might be better off with the goo
CJWViper: well then wait for the rains to come and wash them in the rain
CORhino9: you are a blithering idiot
CORhino9: I'm going to keep my carrots
CJWViper: id wash'em
CJWViper: maybe you could wash them with juice
CORhino9: I'd eat 'em as fast as I can just to spite you
CJWViper: they will make you turn orange
CORhino9: oh right, let me pull out my industrial sized jug of "washing juice" that was brilliant, really...
CJWViper: well atleast wash them down with a glass of milk
CORhino9: ok, so repeat your final judgment- what should I do with my carrots- simply stated
CJWViper: eat'em or throw them away
CORhino9: which one? those are very different options
CJWViper: or maybe throw away half and eat half kind of like a probability type thing
CORhino9: I'm not throwing away my carrots!

Statement summaries?
Connor--> brown mushiness and carrots don't mix, toss 'em or trust in probability
Me--> I paid good money for those carrots and gosh darn it, I'm going to eat them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im an anonymous blogger that is not Hayley's brother I'd definitely throw them out or that probability idea was'nt bad either but overall id say that you should buy some washing juice and wash them

Give a man a fire and he
will be warm for a night,
set a man on fire he will
be warm for the rest of his life.

5:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was two, I ate so many carrots all the time that my skin turned orange. It looked like I had a reddish tan. Be warned. ~Katie

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home