A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Power Nap

Power naps are officially amazing! People try to tell me that they take 45 minute power naps or hour-and-a-half power naps-- come ON folks! Those are not power naps, those are everyday, run of the mill, average Joe, Plain Jane NAPS. Power Nap = 15 minutes or less (preferably less if you have 4 midterms next week...). I'll admit that my decision to lay my head down on my bio book and take a 10 minute nap in the study lounge surrounded by people sneakily eyeing my desk (I got there early and got the best one) was probably not my FINEST moment, but mmmmmmmmm it was good. I could hardly keep my eyes open before, but after- oh MAN, I just read bio and psychology like never before. Y'all should try it. 10 minutes, it'll blow your mind....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I used to power nap in college and Connie thought it was the wildest thing...maybe we are related??!!! (2 of the 3...)mamba

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home