A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Battleship

Did I really just play Battleship on a Thursday night when I have homework to do that has been building up for almost 2 weeks? The answer is a resounding yes. Abby and I popped in the Titanic soundtrack, cracked open a nice game-o-Battleship (courtesy of Craige RHA), and started having the evening of our lives!! Okay, it wasn't magical or anything, but it sure brought back some childhood memories. The event was commemorated in Abby's later away message:
This is what happens when you play Battleship with a Bio major:

Me: "F1."
Hayley: "...generation."

Alas, it was a good time. However, I will admit that the night turned a little weird when we decided to take pictures of each other pretending to eat the carrier ships.... curious? I'm sure there will be new facebook pictures this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home