A random assortment of my daily activities and ponderings. Maybe it will be boring, maybe it will be mind-blowingly exhiliarting. It is a grand experiment in exploring the brilliance of this thing those crazy kids are calling the "World Wide Web".

Friday, January 23, 2009

How Stuff Works- really!

So I'm a big dork and, subsequently, a big fan of howstuffworks.com. I'll admit however that I'm much more accustomed to seeing daily articles about "How Wingsuit Flying Works", "How an EPIRB Distress Radio Works", or "How Hallucinogenic Frogs Work" than some featured recently....like "How Death Works". Really?

Even more intriguing was their attempt at "How Women Work". I'll be the first to tell you that it is not light reading to learn how it's going to feel to separate your soul from your body. It was interesting to learn why my fellow females and I experience "emotional distress" and desire to look like Barbie dolls. Hmmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home